Ingredients (for about 3/4 round pizzas)
• 400 g of flour 0
• 1 sachet (7g) of dehydrated brewer's yeast
• 2 teaspoons of sugar
• 250 g of warm water
• 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
• Salt up to taste (I normally put either 2 teaspoons or 10 g)
Method1. Combine flour and yeast in a bowl and mix.
2. Add the sugar.
3. Start adding lukewarm water hand by hand.
4. Add the oil and continue mixing.
5. Add two pinches of salt and mix.
6. Knead until a ball is formed.
7. Cover with a cloth.
8. Let it rise for at least 2 hours.
9. Preheat the static oven to 200 °.
10. Roll out the pizza on two large baking sheets with well oiled baking paper.
11. Season the pizza with whatever you prefer.
12. Cook for 15 minutes on pizza.
Note• Let the dough rise for at least 2 hours.
• If you want to add mozzarella, add it in the last 5 minutes of cooking.